Hello friends! Life has been BUSY BUSY BUSY. Adam started his student teaching in January and is experiencing the stress of learning new material while trying to manage 40 students. It's been a good learning opportunity for the both of us! I'm just treading water with my own master's degree and fifth grade class. Thank goodness for weekends!
Here are a few pictures from the last few months. This is Jocelyn, our niece. Adam and I babysat over Christmas break. We made sure she was bundled up!
Adam and I made our 2011 goals. One of Adam's goals is to not spend any money on haircuts this year. Because of that, I've made it a goal to become a hair dresser! Here is our first experience! Not so bad if I say so myself.
We also said goodbye to our table. I say our table, but really we were borrowing it from Kara and Peter. They got a place of their own so we returned it. Mom and Dad Attridge are going to give us Grandpa's old table. Until then we sporting an old card table and folding chairs. It's made dinner entertaining! A few weeks ago at dinner I knocked the leg and dinner ended up all over the place! Here is Adam saying goodbye to the table.
It sounds like you guys are having fun!
ReplyDeleteAdam needs to learn not to get so attached to physical possessions. It's just a table. Geeze! :) Glad you are "treading" water - tonight I feel like I am sinking! Someone send me a life jacket! (And I've had a student teacher! - you make me feel weak...) :)
ReplyDeleteI knew you were born to cut hair! ;) That time you cut my hair was probably one of my favorite cuts, not even kidding! Good luck with this semester to both of you!
ReplyDelete